• Report: #194079

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:Cibolo Texas
One Call Communications
801 Congressional Blvd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications ripoff Dishonest fraudlent billing Calls I never made Cincinnati Ohio

On April 11, 2006, I participated in a teleconference call sponsered by sermoncentral.com on "The Da Vinci Code." The phone number was My passcode was #. The bill for the call was $18.07. It was charged to my phone # . It was paid by our personal check #10744 on April 29, 2006. The check has been cashed and cleared the bank. This is the only call I have made or authorized. I have now recieved a bill from One Call Communications, Inc. dated May 24, 2006, in the amount of $111.68. The bill indicates calls were made on the following dates: 02/01/06; 02/10/06; 02/19/05; 02/28/06; 03/15/06; and 03/26/06. I have made no calls. I have tried to call One Call Communications, Inc. They cannot be reached. I have called the Teleconference Center. They say have nothing to do with this. I called Sermon Central on 05/31/06, and talked to the representative there. He said he knew nothing, and suggested I call the Federal Communications Commission and my local telephone service porvider which is American Telephone and Telegraph, and report this. I will do all of this today. I have noted that on your webb site there are many complaints by people who have been ripped off.

Lawrence
Cibolo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Cincinnati-Ohio-45250-5403/One-Call-Communications-ripoff-Dishonest-fraudlent-billing-Calls-I-never-made-Cincinnati-O-194079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications