• Report: #193957

• Submitted: Tue, May 30, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006

• Reported By:Carson Ctiy Nevada
One Call Communications
PO Box 145403 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications Charged me for a collect call for 24 minutes at a date that we were out of town and billed it to my husband and the phone bill is under my name. ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

My husband received a bill from One Call communications. To start with, our phone bill is not under his name, but mine (and they did't even spell his name right). The 24 minute collect call was from area code 678 which I beleive is in Georgia. We not only do not know anyone from that area, we were in California at the time celebrating my husbands birthday. When I called the 800 # on the bill I was treated rudely and told flat out that I owed the 25.37 that I was charged.

Rebecca
Carson Ctiy, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2006 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Cincinnati-Ohio-45250/One-Call-Communications-Charged-me-for-a-collect-call-for-24-minutes-at-a-date-that-we-wer-193957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications