Complaint Review: One Call Opticom

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2005

• Reported By:westminster California
One Call Opticom
P.o.box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

One Call Opticom ripoff Carmel Indiana

We are being harassed with automated calls around the clock from one call opticom, saying we owe them $62.74 for 3 calls they said we made to diego garcia in march which we didn't do.Called verizon and they took off the charges.I called this ripoff co. and they said we were responsible and they would kepp calling until we sent them the money. this so called co. is now breaking into my telephone while I was on the phone to my bank,broke in while i was on hold for verizon with sex adds for girls.How can they do all this crap and get by with it? I called the FBI, local police, verizon, fcc to no avail!When i call an 800# they can just take over your line, they are very dangerous,I know from this site all the peoples lives they are disrupting. I hope somehow a class action lawsuit could be brought against them.

westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Opticom/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141/One-Call-Opticom-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-162348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Opticom