Complaint Review: One Click Cash

oneclickcash.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2333236
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

One Click Cash FRAUDSTERS- THEY DEBITED ME TWICE IN TWO DAYS!!! Ripoff Nebraska Internet

*Author of original report: Update- they are at it again!

*Author of original report: Update

I took out a loan in May 2007 because I was short on money since I had just come back to work after being on disability for seven weeks. My loan was for $300 and like clockwork on every semiminthly payday, they took their finance fee.

However, on June 29, I wasn't getting paid, so i called them and asked them not to take their fee since I would not be getting paid until July 12. They were nice about it and debited my account on July 12 as agreed. They then said they wouldn't be taking another debit on my account until July 31, which is my next payday.

However, this morning on July 13, they debited my account again for 90 dollars and a loan paydown fee of 50 dollars, for a total of one hundred forty dollars. Needless to say, this overdrew my bank account since I wasn't expecting the debit. I sent them my bank statement three times from my online bank page since I won't be getting the paper copy of my bank statement for another month. It wasn't good enough and was stuck in processing hell. One of their rather snotty representatives even said "We process on our time, not your time."

I then decided to go to my bank and tell them that these debits were unauthorized. I informed OneClickCash of this and said that I would arrange with my bank to prevent all future debits from their company, saying that from now on, they would be paid by money order since I have their physical address thanks to this site. They threatened to put me in collections and ruin my credit and I told them to go ahead and try.

I will be reporting them to the BBB and the NYS Department of Banking, among others. If you need money in a hurry, do not go to these freaking scam artists! They will do this to you too!

Lynda
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Click-Cash/internet/One-Click-Cash-FRAUDSTERS-THEY-DEBITED-ME-TWICE-IN-TWO-DAYS-Ripoff-Nebraska-Internet-260729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Click Cash

Update- they are at it again!

AUTHOR: Lynda - (U.S.A.)

I checked my account this morning and guess what- One Click Cash did it again!

There has to be someway to stop these bastards from ever touching my account again! Both my husband and I have direct deposit, so it would be a major pain in the you know what to open a new checking account.

One Click Cash- hands off my damned bank account!

Update

AUTHOR: Lynda - (U.S.A.)

These ba**ards have now debited my account for $465, which was NOT THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF THE LOAN- with finance fees, it was $390. They have now left me unable to pay my rent on time! It will take until August 10 to get my money back from my bank! This company is a total sham and fraud! You do business with them at your own peril.