Complaint Review: One Click Cash

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
One Click Cash
customerservice@oneclickcash.com Internet U.S.A.

One Click Cash One Click Cash gave me a loan for $400.00 which they deposited directly into my Keybank checking account. They advertised that the loan would be simple and fair. As I made payments two payments for $120.00 directly withdrawn from my checking account nothing went to the balance of the $400.00 loan. The payments were service fees which were continuing and the loan balance became $520.00. Internet

One click cash gave me a loan for $400.00 and deposited it directly to my Keybank checking account. Approximately 2 weeks later they started to withdraw payments of $120.00 from my Keybank account. As I researched the balance of the loan I realized that the balance of the loan increased to $520.00 and the payments were service fees. I made a payment of $120.00 on 6/11/2009 and 6/25/2009. The next service fee was scheduled to be on 7/10/2009. I called the company and told them that this was dishonest business and a scam to charge so much in service fees and increase the balance of the loan. I told them that this was unethical and that I was going to report them to the BBB.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Click-Cash/internet/One-Click-Cash-One-Click-Cash-gave-me-a-loan-for-40000-which-they-deposited-directly-int-468098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Click Cash