Complaint Review: One Click Cash

• Reported By:Vista California
One Click Cash
Internet U.S.A.

One Click Cash Payday advance coasts more than your first born Internet

This is a payday advance I had to do one month to pay rent. Oneclickcash.com. I borrowed $250 and agreed to pay $325 for doing so. I paid it down by $75 every two weeks. When it came to pay the last bit off my balance is now back up to $325. Making my total payoff $625 for borrowing $250. Not good business if you want me to return. And seems that it will continue to rise in $100 increments if I don't pay in full. None of this was apparent while I paid the first $300, its only now that my balance has gone back up. I am not getting any help from customer service and they go in circles when I ask them point blank about my balance and fees.

Mandy
Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Click-Cash/internet/One-Click-Cash-Payday-advance-coasts-more-than-your-first-born-Internet-364531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Click Cash