Complaint Review: One Click Cash

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: pams — Folsom California United States of America
One Click Cash
Nebraska Internet United States of America

One Click Cash US Fast Cash They gave me a loan for $300 and have debited almost $700 from my account, now sending me to collections! Internet

I called this company out of desperation in June. Took out a $300 loan, paid it down, $160 per month, they kept debiting saying I had only paid the renewal and the no pay fee. Neither of which I was told about. They have debited over $700 from my bank, until I filed a fraud claim to stop them. Now they are calling me saying I owe them $300. Ridiculous. I am not paying it. They have taken enough money from me. They are fraud artists and criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Click-Cash/internet/One-Click-Cash-US-Fast-Cash-They-gave-me-a-loan-for-300-and-have-debited-almost-700-from-993469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Click Cash