Complaint Review: One Coach

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — US United States of America
One Coach

One Coach Hook, Line and Sinker, Internet

John and Giles are great people and there's no disputing that! I believe there hasn't been any action against the company because of the mindset portion of the program and it's focus on being positive regardless of results and I do believe that's true as well.. My opionion: they tell you they can help any type of business be successful and that's a verbal warranty.. What I understand is that if you claim a verbal warranty you need to make good on that for all people that sign up as a result of your verbal guarantee.. I spent ALOT of money for the seminar and coaching with not one penny of increased sales. I terminated my contract! I did not ask for a refund knowing I would never receive one anyway.. I've been shocked that there hasn't been any first class action suits filed as I do believe a bunch of people would become a party to any such action.. I'm not angry about this situation, but I do think it's extremely unfair and certainly money should be refunded... To make public statements that you have a system that helps any kind of business be successful and then not be able to produce results that increase sales is unfair and shouldn't be allowed... I believe this could be called unfair business practices, but only an attorney would know for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Coach/internet/One-Coach-Hook-Line-and-Sinker-Internet-589785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Coach