Complaint Review: One Hour Loan Pay day

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Vannzak — garner North Carolina
One Hour Loan Pay day
Nationwide USA

One Hour Loan Pay day not sure was for a loan Please Do Not send a money Pak Illinois Chicago

I had applied for an loan on line with Advances Pay Day Loans and when you do that you get all of these other lenders which are suppose to be legit so the next day I started receiving all of these calls from out of state.  So I talk to one Loan Place that went by the name he said One Hour Loan, and he told me I was approve sounded really good. I was only asking for a small loan like 500.00 he said I could get more a lot more but I just kept with my small amount. So I went  on with the process, and he ask for some questions but he already had my phone # that how they call.  I just knew they had to be a good business, but after doing all the application and all he ask for some more infor he said that some of it did not show because of the different lenders.  So to make this story short he ask me to go get a  Money Pak  card for $ 65.00  that the only way they do  it is for a processing fee. I know most places do charge a processing fee. So I did it after doing that he  ask for the code and gotten my money off the card then the SOB  he did claim my loan was not going thur, gave me the run around  xfer to someone  else that talk  BS  they took my money.  I should went with my gut feeling not did it because I have never had to do a money pak before. Once before i gotten a loan on line never did it this was very confusing because some of the way it was transform was weird. The company on line was suppose to be legit and like I say this crooke had my phone # and how he would been able to get that.  PLEASE DO NOT SEND A MONEY PAK  IF applying for an online loan.   THAT IS A SCAM.   He claim his name was Winford Morris and phone # was  815-312--1056 out of Illinois , Chicago.    The other one name was a Mr. Cooper,  all  are liars and fradulent SCAM.   I hope crookes like that get what they ask for, burn  in hell.   Taking hard working peo money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Hour-Loan-Pay-day/nationwide/One-Hour-Loan-Pay-day-not-sure-was-for-a-loan-Please-Do-Not-send-a-money-Pak-Illinois-Chi-1171098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Hour Loan Pay day