Complaint Review: One Life

• Reported By: Olivia — Sussex Other
One Life
Station Parade Nationwide United Kingdom

One Life Unhygienic unwanted unreasonable East-Sussex Nationwide

Recently took a trip to a tattoo and piercing parlour that was local. I was planning on getting a piercing on the upper part of my left ear and was told it would merely cost me just £8. Pleased with the price I went ahead and had the piercing done.

The male who did the piercing (was also the only man working in he whole shop) then took a needle and simply pierced my ear. Although I watched this man spray the needle with some blue liquid I was secretly unsatisfied with the preparation before he pierced my ear.

When leaving the shops I was not given any directions of how to look after my newly pierced ear, nor was I given any type of instruction manual.

5 days later and my ear was (and still is!!) severely infected and swollen. I won't go into detail of how terrible my ear is but it's extremely painful and something I've never experienced from my other piercing  I've had done at other shops.

i was then medically instructed to remove the earring immediently to find the earring will not, in an shape or form remove from my ear. I've recently found a friend who's had the same problem and the only was she removed her piercing was actually with 2 separate pliars.

Not only do I feel hugely un satisfied with this service but I'm also only 14 years of age and this is the only shop in my area that I know of that allow piercings to any age without parental consent- I had adult over the age of 18 with me when the piercing was done and was not even questioned about my age. (even a 12 year old on her own in there at the same time!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Life-/nationwide/One-Life-Unhygienic-unwanted-unreasonable-East-Sussex-Nationwide-1055985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Life