Complaint Review: One Main

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Dee — Hephzibah Georgia
One Main
1634 Veterans Boulevard Dublin Ga., Select State/Province USA

One Main ladydee My loan end in June 2013 and its now March 2014 and they say I have $1300 Dublin Georgia

I have had a loan with One Main financial since 2008 and the ending day was June 2013. Why do they say I have $1300 remaining on my loan in March of 2014? This includes no late payments. In June I should have had a bill with a balloon payment of my balance including deferments in June of 2013 but according to my bills it only ask for my regular payment. This lady from One Main called me and asks for if I could bring a copy of our check stub so she can do a hardship until the loans paid off. When they called my husband on March 3, 2014 the lady told my husband some

of the payments were 45 to 30 pass but at the time she did not know I was there and the phone was on speaker. I said I am sorry you do not have payments 45 to 30 days pass; She then stated I did not mean pass due. She tried to explain by saying “I was saying there are 30 to 45 days between payments”. I told her my payments are due once a month and there are at less 30 to 31 days in each month except for the month of February. This is a rip-off and I wish my husband would have listen to me and not use the Dublin Branch One Main Financial for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-/Dublin-Ga-Select-StateProvince/One-Main-ladydee-My-loan-end-in-June-2013-and-its-now-March-2014-and-they-say-I-have-13-1128113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main