Complaint Review: One Main Financial

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: kctennant — Midland Georgia United States of America
One Main Financial
2911-e Airport Thruway Internet United States of America

One Main Financial Citifinancial Due to a "glitch" in their system they debited my account twice Internet

*Consumer Comment: Things haven't changed!!

First, you can't get through to anyone above the local branch. It's 2012, how do they not have a call center? There are no supervisors or anyone in charge that can help. If you call the number they give you for technical problems, they can't see your loan information

Second, I was debited twice for a payment I made online once. It took me 4 phone calls to find someone who could see my account and they weren't very helpful. I finally got them to cut a check for the over payment, but they will not reimburse me for the $108 in overdraft charges that their "glitch" caused. I really hope that nobody else had to go through this horrible inconvenience. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, we'll see if that gets them to correct their error!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-Financial/internet/One-Main-Financial-Citifinancial-Due-to-a-glitch-in-their-system-they-debited-my-account-938983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main Financial

Things haven't changed!!

AUTHOR: JAck - ()

Let me tell you that glitch happened to me also and it's now may 2013 so they still suck only you are correct they will only reimburse you the payment and that's it!!! I will never post another online payment EVER again!! That cured me I can't afford for my account to be hit like that or I wouldn't have a loan with there high interest rate rip off company!!