Complaint Review: One Main Financial

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: WilmingtonNC — Wilmington North Carolina United States of America
One Main Financial
Market Street wilmington, North Carolina United States of America

One Main Financial Stay Away from One Main Fiancial wilmington, North Carolina

*General Comment: I got an offer

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone!

*Consumer Comment: Not a valid complaint

OK apparently from all these reviews, my husband and I are in the same boat as a lot of people with these vultures. We too have fallen behind in some of our Bills....30 days, not 60 or 90 and these people are on you like white on rice. Even if you tell them you can't do anything about it, and you will try to get caught up, they call, and call Oh and the best part, they start calling your family.

Look it's embarrassing enough that we are behind in our bills, but this company is horrible and I will do my best to post reviews against them at every site I can find. We are behind with Beneficial, Bank of America and Springleaf Financial and we are not treated with this kind of hatred and disrespect with any of them. Just stay away from this Company as I have a feeling they themselves are facing financial problems which is why they have gotten so nasty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-Financial/wilmington-North-Carolina-28403/One-Main-Financial-Stay-Away-from-One-Main-Fiancial-wilmington-North-Carolina-963795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main Financial

#1 General Comment

I got an offer

AUTHOR: sb61fury - ()

I got an offer to apply for a loan from this company the application went in to the shredder.

You are not alone!

AUTHOR: - ()

I too have had the displeasure of dealing with this non-professional company.  I was treated extremely rude when I was simply asking for an explanation of how my balance was still so high after the loan was expired!  The employee had a hard time explaining it to me and when i pressed him for answers, he became insulting and down right offensive.   I called the Corp Office in Tx and am waiting for a call back I was told I would receive but doubt I will get.  I have only just begun to flood the internet with my experince of the lack of professionalism received from One Main Financial.  This company is really a disgrace and clearly it's nation-wide.  They should be forced out of business..  They take advantage of people who are in a desperate situation to begin with and in most csees are not even in a financial position to take on additional debt.

Not a valid complaint

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"they themselves are facing financial problems which is why they have gotten so nasty"

Their financial problems are caused by borrowers defaulting on their loans. Did they violate a 'no nasty' clause of the agreement? You do not have a valid complaint.