Complaint Review: One Main Financial/Citibank

One Main Financial/Citibank
Gilber Street, Danville, Illinois United States of America

One Main Financial/Citibank BIG SCAMMMMM Danville, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Right!

I got a loan with One Main Financial...my first and biggest mistake.  Every month when I login to my online account, they have changed my password, making it impossible for me to pay online.  Aside from that, because I was tired of jumping through the hoops of changing my password every single month (because my loan account number is "never valid", yet taken directly off of my loan agreement, I mailed them a check.  Then they said they didn't receive it.  When the payment was 20 days late, I got a letter stating they were repossessing my car.  Really??????  This company is a fraud.  They are out to ruin credit, so that people can't get loans through a reputable loan company, which they are not.  Do not get a loan from them. You will be sorry.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-FinancialCitibank/Danville-Illinois-61832/One-Main-FinancialCitibank-BIG-SCAMMMMM-Danville-Illinois-1010383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main Financial/Citibank

Right!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

They make money by ruining someone's credit. Right...sure. So what is the REAL STORY here? A repo...multiple late charges?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC