Complaint Review: One Main financial

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kasagp — San Jacinto California United States of America
One Main financial
23901 Sunnymead Blvd Suite C Moreno Valley, CA Moreno Valley, California United States of America

One Main financial One main financia Scam, fraud, snakes, uneducated employees Moreno Valley , California

I had had gone to one main in 2010 after reviewing a solicitation ad in te mail. I read it and seemed like a good idea at the time since I was going through finicial hardship and needed to pay off some debt. I went in and for approved for $5000. I was really happy to know I would get low payments of $200 a month and be a little debt free.. Little did I know I would be in this situation now.

So it's now 2012, I still owe $4,420! I couldn't believe it, I made a deal of 60 payments and am already on payment number 44. So I called and spoke to a manger to see what we can do, I've paid over $8,800 ..so she tells me "when you sighed up we told you if you make the min. Payment amount it would cost you more..I told her I pay almost $250-$300 a month..where has this money gone!? So I started to argue with her and she responds with "it is what it is, you can choose to do a settlement but if will affect your credit and you can do another loan with us here in the future"....like I would want to!! So I ask her "please explain how this will affect my credit (more info).... She replies with "I'm not a credit expert I just do loans" I was heated enough so I get the pay off quote ...now I owe $4,700. How is my balance $4420 and now it's $4700?!

She didn't really explain much than saying I need to come inx Over all after $5000 of a loadn, I've paid out $8800 and now have paid out a total of $13000+.

Everyone please be careful and don't go there. They are rats and don't care about anyone. I checked them out on the BBB site and they are rated "F"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-financial/Moreno-Valley-California-92553/One-Main-financial-One-main-financia-Scam-fraud-snakes-uneducated-employees-Moreno-Val-1024939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main financial