Complaint Review: One Pharmacy World

• Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Centerville Ohio
One Pharmacy World
onepharmacyworld.com Internet U.S.A.

One Pharmacy World,President Chris Harrison ripoff , unauthorized withdrawal from my banking account Internet

*Author of original report: One Pharmacy World Rip off

on 9/9/2006 my banking account was charged $59.95 from a company called One Pharmacy World which was unauthorized.
I have not heard of this company and when I went on the internet to check it out. There was a phone number of 877-680-7053. There was a recording and so I left many messages. calls never returned. They have a noreply email address which I sent many emails with no answer. the noreply@onepharmacyworld.com is what I was writing. It says that Chris Harrison is the President of the company.

I went to my bank today and filled out a form to try to stop this company from trying to steal my money. Bank adviced that I may have to close out both accounts and open new ones which would be a inconvience to say the least.

I noticed on your site, that other people have been ripped off from this same company.
While writing and calling this company, I told them to get in touch or I would contact the Attorney General and the State Dept. and FBI. The latter is not funny, due to the fact this is a felony.

I hope that this company can be stopped as we can not afford this. Hopefully, the bank will take care of it.

Sue
Centerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Pharmacy-World/internet/One-Pharmacy-WorldPresident-Chris-Harrison-ripoff-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-banki-210563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Pharmacy World

One Pharmacy World Rip off

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I had filed complaints with you about this company. I spent two weeks on the phone and on the internet talking to authorities. After numerous threats to One Pharmacy World or what ever name they choose to go by, I did get a refund on what they took, I am confused because the place that refunded me my money was the company one pharmacy world uses to have their products packaged and shipped from.

Well, today I get an email from the following address customer.service@myekpr.com stating that a third party may be attempting to recharge a prior transaction to our credit card account. They said it would not be One pharmacy world but another descriptor. I can't not believe this. We are about ready to close up our account and open a new one. This would be a hardship to us to do this and that is why we have not done so. I thought we had heard the last of this when we were refunded out money. But I guess One Pharmacy World is using one of their many alias'. Just wanted you to know what is happening. Thank You,