Complaint Review: One Source Dry Cleaning Talent

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: 4 Inch Heels — Washington DC Washington DC United States of America
One Source Dry Cleaning Talent
495 West Block St Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

One Source Dry Cleaning Talent OST DC I got robbed without a gun at One Source Dry Cleaning Talent Washington District of Columbia

One Source Dry Cleaning Talent

I got robbed without a gun at One Source Dry Cleaning Talent. I went in there and took a bag full of clothes for them to clean. There was a Asian woman at the counter. I was explaining to her that I wanted extra light starch on my shirts and she couldn't understand me. She kept saying "What you say" "what you say" and I kept repeating myself "light starch" and this went on for ten minutes. Finally after 30 minutes I took the Crest 3D white strips out of my mouth and said "light starch" and she said "why you no say dat firs tine". So I end up dropping off 20 to 30 items and before I went back to pick the stuff up I got a call from them telling me there was a few items that they could not dry clean. So I said that I read somewhere that they accepted everyone. Turns out that that is not true. They did however take my money for the items they didn't clean and said they would refund me if I faxed over a cancelation request. So I did that and when I went to pick up my stuff 2 shirts were missing.

Next time I'm going to Mi Ki cleaners. They seem to beat One Source on pricing and service. The lesson here is that if you have something in your mouth don't try to speak. It will only cause confusion and in the end the customer is always right and most cleaners understand that, but this one this time didn't. I called my local BBB and they gave me the run around worse than I had ever imagined they would. They treated me like I was a criminal. I guess that's because One Source is an accredited company of the BBB and they have an A+ rating. They paid them off for sure.

If anyone can do me a huge favor... Please avoid going to One Source Dry Cleaning no matter how much Talent they have ACTING like good people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Dry-Cleaning-Talent/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/One-Source-Dry-Cleaning-Talent-OST-DC-I-got-robbed-without-a-gun-at-One-Source-Dry-Cleanin-1016849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Dry Cleaning Talent