Complaint Review: One Source Management

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:hackettstown New Jersey
One Source Management
2015 N. Dobson #4-363 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

One Source Management Made my credit worse instead of better. Chandler Arizona

The above company was supposed to not only give me a plan in which to pay off my credit cards faster (which I told them that part I already knew how to do), but also help reduce my interest rates (which they did not do and I told them that was the only part of thier services I was interested in).
After following thier advice to transfer a balance from one card to another, it started a chain reaction that eventually made me close two of my three major credit cards, or else the interest rates would be raised by over 10% on all three. Out of nessessity I had to keep one open even though the rate was increased.
The account I left open also reduced my credit limit by over $10000.00 and my FICO score dropped. I feel I am in allot worse position than I was than before I took thier advice.
I was also told in the beginning that there was a money back guarantee, which of course they denied when I called them on it.

Annonamous
hackettstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Management/Chandler-Arizona-85224/One-Source-Management-Made-my-credit-worse-instead-of-better-Chandler-Arizona-448755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Management