Complaint Review: One Source Talent Agency

• Reported By: Moxy — Houston Texas United States of America
One Source Talent Agency
5225 katy fwy houston, Texas United States of America

One Source Talent Agency OST BULLIES houston, Texas

so during the interview in beginning of they told me that they were very interested in me. When it was time to sign the contract. They left out the part where it would cost me 500 dollars. So I did my best to politely decline but the lady interviewing me kept telling me that I wasn't interested is acting and modeling. (it's obvious that I was there for being a serious actress and model if I came to them for help). So after much pushing and deliberating I still said no. So the lady got the manager and the manager ask me the same questions at is the lady interviewing me. "why aren't you prepared?", "if you're not with us how would you market yourself?", "can anyone loan you the money?". And because I wouldn't cave in she showed me the door she he the door. I was in there for like an hour because that's how adamant that's how admit they were to take my money. it's clear that this was a scam because why would someone be so determined to get money from you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent-Agency/houston-Texas-77007/One-Source-Talent-Agency-OST-BULLIES-houston-Texas-1008843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent Agency