Complaint Review: One Source Talent Agency

• Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: LeeCee — new york New York United States of America
One Source Talent Agency

One Source Talent Agency OST modeling and acting agency Internet

So, i was surfing the internet and saw this website for models to get their career started. I sent my pic and phone number n they called me a day later. I thought it was a little risky but i made an appointment and went to their "office." It look legit had alot of people working their and had success stories everywhere around the office. It was a group interview and i was asked to come for a second appointment. Once again i went. They were so nice and happy to see me. They had a young girl helping me. Then she tells me in order for me to be in a casting call that week that i wanted to attend i would have to pay $495. So like an idiot, i believed her and give her the money. They said they would e-mail the time to be there n they never did. I called n no1 know what i was talking about. So basically the only money i had to my name is gone to these scammers. I wish there was a way for me to get that money back because i am unemployed n they knew that n did it anyway. They should be ashamed of themselves i know i am for being so stupid!! So please whatever you do. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent-Agency/internet/One-Source-Talent-Agency-OST-modeling-and-acting-agency-Internet-618580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent Agency