Complaint Review: One Source Talent Car Wash

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Squeaky Clean — LA California United States of America
One Source Talent Car Wash
2525 Wilshire LA, California United States of America

One Source Talent Car Wash OST Car Wash Took my Model to the next size LA, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Car wash wax times 2 for what?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: At the car wash today

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: If you really feel that way

One Source Talent Car Wash

What a scam this place One Source Talent Car Wash is!!! They claim to be able to service all car MODELS and types. I took my car there and the wheel got scratched pulling in and the dryer came down so hard it almost cracked my windshield. Also they were ACTING like it never happened before. I asked for them to wipe down the inside of the door jam and they looked at me like I was crazy.

The funny thing is at One Source Talent Car Wash they advertise all shapes models types and I took my truck there one day and they charged me an extra $3 for an plus size model.

I'm trying to be fair but it seems this scam outfit has been doing this for years and years. I should have never signed up and bought the package from them. They started out saying it was free and when I got there it was but when I came back the next time it cost 39.95 and it seems like its worth it until they charged me the extra money for the plus size model vehicle.

Anyway so I called to complain and I got the run around from some lady named Peggy and her boss Albert. So if you are in the area and need a wash I would advise against it unless you have a normal size model car. There is a Jax car wash down the road and it is pretty cool but the cheaper washes start at like $495.

Thanks for allowing me to vent anonymously about One Source Talent Car Wash. I would use my real name but I still have another 7 months worth of washes left. They wouldn't cancel my membership or give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent-Car-Wash/LA-California-90210/One-Source-Talent-Car-Wash-OST-Car-Wash-Took-my-Model-to-the-next-size-LA-California-1008582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent Car Wash

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Car wash wax times 2 for what?

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - ()

I know they are supposed to dry the car when it comes up. The streaks it left after it dried were embarrassing.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

At the car wash today

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - ()

Artist: Rose Royce

Song: Carwash
Lyrics:
Woo

You might not ever get rich

But let me tell ya it's better that diggin' a ditch.

There ain't no tellin' who ya might meet. .

A movie star or may be even an Indian Chief.
(Workin' at the) car wash.

Workin' at the car wash yeah !

Come on and sing it with me car wash.

Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah.
Come summer the work gets kind a hard

This ain't no place to be if ya planned on being a star.

Let me tell you it's always cool

And the boss don't mind sometimes if ya act a fool.
At the car wash

Talkin' about the car wash yeah!

Come on and sing it for me car wash.

Car wash yeah!
(Work and work) Well those cars never seem to stop comin'.

(Work and work) Keep those rags and machines hummin'

(Work and work) my fingers to the bone

(Work) at five I can't wait 'til it's time to go home

Hey

get your car washed today.

Fill up and you don't have to pay.

Come on and give us a play.

Get a wash right away.
Car wash talkin' about the car wash yeah!

Woo car wash
Those cars never seems to stop comin'

Well I say

Keep those rags and machines hummin'

Rose Royce - Carwash Lyrics

Send "Rose Royce - Carwash" Ringtone

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

If you really feel that way

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - (United States of America)

Come on in and we will make things right. We will give you a years worth of free car washes. NO TRUCKS though. Sell your truck and buy a car and bring it in as much as you wish for free car washes.