Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Submitted: Sun, May 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:La Porte Indiana
One Source Talent
Northbrook, Illinois LaPorte, Indiana U.S.A.

One Source Talent Rip Off, They say you can't use your portfolio from some where else because they do things diffrent LaPorte Indiana

OH MY GOD! I swear this is a fraud, I like so totally walked in and I had my photos from Glamour model talent INC and the photos they took are so very nice in deed. It was messed up though like Jessica told me that she could not use my photos because they do different things at her office.

She had said along with the receptionist that my photos were good but not what she was able to use... These people take your money to become rich and famous off you so they have a income coming in to raise their children and to take care of their bills. You know that in reality, when you give them money it's keeping that place open for more people to fall into their lap. I'm a psychologist and trust me I read people for a living and this is not the way to go.

I am sorry if I'm up setting any of you and I'm not saying this because I didn't get in. I did get into every business I have applied for along as the other 300 people that was also in the same room as of me. All I can say is yes I tape recorded everything they were saying and I am telling you do the same their not legit..
I will send photos or what ever you want to prove there no legit just ask.

(((email redacted)))

Odessa ****
La Porte, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/LaPorte-Indiana-46350/One-Source-Talent-Rip-Off-They-say-you-cant-use-your-portfolio-from-some-where-else-beca-450467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent