Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Reported By: Elfin Fun — Long Beach California
One Source Talent
NY, California USA

One Source Talent Day Spa overcharged my credit card 1700 dollars NY California

So i went to this help spa in northern part of NYC. I figured, it was a legitimate business expense and one of my coworkers was raving about hot the women where. It was heavenly, the rooms where clean, the sauna was nice. Everything was five star and my servers where not only professional but looked so good you could eat. Really attractive save for one issue.

Outside my room seemed like a strip club. I meen, I thought this was a day spa. They had armed guards, and not little pistol but guns you see in movies, rile like things. The women where nice but I felt a bit out of my element. My room boasted a security system, and a bullet proof door as well as a freaking huge tv. It was in a word, AWESOME, save for when I went to check out.

My bill was way over what was stated on their website. The website said it would have been 1700 for the night, instead they charged me an additional 700 for the room and another 500 for drinks. [continued below]....

..... Come on, seriously way over priced. My server charged me another 600 for her time, which I felt was high, as it didnt even include a tip.

All in all I would be leary of going back as they are over priced for what you get. Might be a great place if you're in need of a vip room with armed guards, but if you are just a working smoe like me, then this is not the place for you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/NY-California/One-Source-Talent-Day-Spa-overcharged-my-credit-card-1700-dollars-NY-California-1074106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent