telling

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Rob Bobby — Yonkers New York
One Source Talent
7781 NE 3rd Ave New York City, New York USA

One Source Talent Day Spa charged me 499 for take out and a soar back and bad service New York City New York

So I goes to this place because I find this coupon stuck to my winshield. Day relaxing in a hot tub served drinks by attactive women for 99 dollars, who wouldnt.

So I go there, the place, its seems ok just a little dingy kinda like a stri club only classier. We get inside and some hot blonde behind the counter takes our card and we are like all happy

So thinking this hot blode will wait on us, no instead this other chick who is average at best comes out, little on the meaty side, not my thing but cute, just a bit chunky. So my friend is like, hey, where is a girl for me. So, they bring out this bomb shell. and we are drinking, thinking its all just 99 dollars.

They said they would descreetly charge my card, so my wife get sthe bill. My credit card has two invoices, one for Descreet Billed Adult Services 399, and the other, Day Spa for Men. Needless to say, Im pissed, as Im like honey, it was a not like that, it literaly was just sone normally dressed woman handing us beer in a hot tub.  I wouldnt go back. I called up, bi***ed them out, they offered me 20 dollars off my next visit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/New-York-City-New-York/One-Source-Talent-Day-Spa-charged-me-499-for-take-out-and-a-soar-back-and-bad-service-N-1059159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent