Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Reported By: piny — New York New York United States of America
One Source Talent
115 W 45th St NY, NY New York, New York United States of America

One Source Talent SCAM New York, New York

My story is exactly like everyone else's. This place is definitely a SCAM! I brought my son in and was told to bring him back the next day for a second interview. Naturally after the second interview they said they wanted to work with him, but then I was told I'd have to pay $149.00 start up fee, plus $39.99 a month and get pictures made which would be another $500 or so. I suspected it was a scam so I declined their "offer" and was told if I didn't sign today he wouldn't be able to come back for a year! Once I got home and read the reviews (which I SHOULD have done FIRST), I was SO happy I didn't sign! This is NOT a legitimate agency!! Do NOT get scammed and waste your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/New-York-New-York-/One-Source-Talent-SCAM-New-York-New-York-859146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent