Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Sicamino — NY New York
One Source Talent
7719 NE Adams New York, New York USA

One Source Talent Day Spa gone and stole my dollars and got nasta holla back girls New York New York

We goe down to this place thinking its a class act strip club. Its got all kinds of fancy stuff on the wall, some kind of medical waiver you wave your hands over and smoking hot chicks. Damn, so soaking in a tub drinking some childed drinks and some crazy asian pr*ck comes in and is going all jackie chan on some large russian bouncer dudes. who spilled my drink and cut my entertainment on the forehead. damn near lost my concentration and completely ruined my evening. I paid some serious cash to go have a good time and these smucks cant keep their house in order. So I goes up to the manger all gentlemen like and ask him to just make it right. Im not looking to freeload, just make it right. Let me tell ya, this little snot nosed coked up pr*ck kicks me and my crew out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/New-York-New-York/One-Source-Talent-Day-Spa-gone-and-stole-my-dollars-and-got-nasta-holla-back-girls-New-Y-1061117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent