Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: GG Ross — Corona New York
One Source Talent
744 7th Ave New York, New York USA

One Source Talent Day Spa stole 8900 right out of my bank account New York New York

My best friend and I decided to go to this cool hip, upbeat undergound day spa everyone is talking about. Well, we get there and the place looks amazing , we where greated by some blonde who looked good enough to eat and gave her our card info. We went to one of the priavet spas and everything was groing great, the service was amazing, the girls didntmind the fact we were other woman as well, and everyone had a great time till the next week.

My invoice i signe don my card says 895, but my credit card company just hit me with 8900+ dollars in charges, for things including "Bottle of Water 1800 dollars" who the hell pays 1800 dollars for a bottle of water?

I called my credit card company and I am disputing the charges. Meen while some how those weasels took over *K out of my savings account, I never gave them authorization to do this. I've already contacted the police, and the court system, trying to get back my money and I am not alone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/New-York-New-York/One-Source-Talent-Day-Spa-stole-8900-right-out-of-my-bank-account-New-York-New-York-1093371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent