Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: coary — athens New York
One Source Talent
7858 West Rd New York, New York USA

One Source Talent Stole metro pass and international calling card. Scam Company New York New York

so i get a call from there office telling me to come in for an interview. (for what i have no idea, i guess it was an extra for the wendy williams show)

i meet some pretty girl spanish male who told me to take a seat. i have baggy clothes and i noticed when i left after they told me they would call me if they wanted me back i noticed my wallet was missing., i called them and they told me they would check. well after A WHOLE HOUR they said they have a black wallet (mine)

i had my sister go into the city to get it, i notice my METRO CARD AND CALLING CARD WAS STOLEN.

i know it was them i am very careful. they are theifs  and liars and stole $12 from me for no reason. dont trust them. all i wanted was to meet my idol wendy and they did this. darn fools. i aint every going back their.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/New-York-New-York/One-Source-Talent-Stole-metro-pass-and-international-calling-card-Scam-Company-New-York-1069094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent