replace

PO Box 547 Camp Hill, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

One Spirit Book Club Beware! You will be unable to cancel this membership! Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

I thought this had been resolved in 2006, but apparently it has not been.  I joined this club, got my free books and, as you have no doubt seen in other reports, got a rediculous shipping fee.

I returned the books and cancelled my membership! I kept getting the book notices in the mail, but declined and returned each one with a request to cancel.

Today, 2/18/2010, what did I find in my mailbox?  A bill from a collection agency for $112.17! And the date of account opening was 1/16/2006.

Cancel should mean cancel my account, not keep charging me for something I returned unopened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Spirit-Book-Club/Camp-Hill-Pennsylvania-17001/One-Spirit-Book-Club-Beware-You-will-be-unable-to-cancel-this-membership-Camp-Hill-Pe-572027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Spirit Book Club