Complaint Review: One Stop Credit Shop

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — United States of America
One Stop Credit Shop

One Stop Credit Shop Nina Adams SCAM, Promised Credit Erase Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: "blessing" ha!

*Consumer Comment: Owner Arrested

*Consumer Comment: ONE STOP CREDIT SHOP IS THE BEST!!

I contacted Nina Adams about doing a credit erase program.  She informed me by email (she never takes calls) that it would be done in 20 days.  That's a lie.  Its been over 6 months and I have more things appear on credit report now than I did before.  I have emailed her several times about this and her response is always, send me your report so I can have my guy fix it.   And she ask me "well am I suppose to know if everthing is still on there is you dont tell me?  Well she have my passcode to credit agency to check my credit, so I dont understand why I have to keep telling her this.  And even when I do, she still dont fix it.  Do not waiste your time with her, she is a the queen of rip off and any good reports on her, is probably her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Credit-Shop/internet/One-Stop-Credit-Shop-Nina-Adams-SCAM-Promised-Credit-Erase-Internet-Internet-872200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Credit Shop

"blessing" ha!

AUTHOR: scambeegone - (United States of America)

How. is one stop a blessing ?? It's illegal! And unethical!! Nina you are a scammer, a con artist! & I hope you saved your share of the 200 m for your family to put $$ on your books in prison!

Owner Arrested

AUTHOR: EMR - (United States of America)

Feds: Philly woman key in 'massive' $200M international scam Philadelphia woman was arrested today along with 12 others in what federal authorities call "one of the largest" credit card fraud schemes ever.The U.S. Attorney's Office identified Vernina Adams, 31, of Philadelphia, as pivotal to the scam by supplying the ring with fake, pumped-up credit histories through her business, One Stop Credit Shop.Collectively, the ring of coconspirators from New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania committed frauds that stole at least $200 million, authorities allege.

ONE STOP CREDIT SHOP IS THE BEST!!

AUTHOR: Informed - (United States of America)

Nina Adams and her services have been a complete "BLESSING"!  Because of ONE STOP CREDIT SHOP I now am the proud owner of a home for my family. I tried other companies and they did not work.  Nina was able to provide me a successful credit sweep, authorized trade lines and also a primary tradeline.

I now have a credit score that is 806.  Her services also worked to remove my husband's bankruptcy.  The accounts in BK took about 3 months to come off.  She always responded positively and in a timely fashion.  She even gave me a refund when one of my AU's did not post.  I am a real person with real live results.  I have even referred my Mother and dearest friends to this service.

ONESTOPCREDITSHOP.NET IS THER REAL DEAL! Nina will give you a partial refund for any accounts not removed!