Complaint Review: One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com

• Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: Judithann — Signal Mtn Tennessee United States of America
One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com
2950 S. Rancho Drive, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com www.onestopmotors.com Full Refund Guarnantee is a JOKE. Las Vegas, Nevada

One of your phone rep's contacted me, sometime around early to mid January, and said that she saw my ad in the paper about selling my motorcycle and told me that One Stop Motors would provide me with a "full refund" if I listed my motorcycle and boat doesn't sell with 180 days.  So, believing her, I went ahead and provided her with my credit card that night in the amount of $898.00 for both listings.   I told her that my husband has just passed away which is why I had to sell both of these items.

My advertising rep, Karen Vargas, was just great to work with from the very beginning. After several months of working with her, I sent her an email asking her when I could request for my refund and she told me after July 12, 2010. She said that I would have to go on line, print out the form and send it in with some documentation, which I did. Within a few days, I receive a letter in the mail, declining my "guarantee refund"  because I didn't "qualify" for a refund.  ( What's that about???? )

First of all, I was "never" told by anyone that I had to qualify for your money back guarantee. I was told by your first rep that called me at home, that if One Stop Motors did not sell my vehicles within 180 days that I could get a full refund. How silly of me to believe that they would actually be telling the truth.

It appears that One Stop Motors is so desperate for money, they are looking for "any" loop holes to keep the public's money and LIE about the "money back guarantee".

It's obvious that One Stop Motors intentions are to mislead the public in order to get sales.   What LIAR'S they are!!!  I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!!

Judy, Signal Mtn., TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors-OneStopMotorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-OneStopMotorscom-wwwonestopmotorscom-Full-Refund-Guarnantee-is-a-JOK-629918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com