Complaint Review: One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Emmanuel1985 — United States of America
One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com

Hello my name is Emmanuel.

Instead of wasting many hours in pursuit of money lost in a bad deal. I decided to not pursue it ($500) and help you get on with your life.

So first of all, this company gets your information through craigslist even if you have the portion that says " it is not ok to contact this posting for other services " Which is illegal telemarketing. :D Thats number one :) How do I know this, because my advertisement in craigslist is the only one I had up, and they contacted me through that.

From my conclusion this company has a lot of checks and balances, and is bombarded with complaints when it comes down to getting back whats owed to you :). I know this because of the aggrevated supervisors, and customer service personelle. I dont think they want to work there either.

I cut a deal with a manager, I told him the only way I will sign up is if I sell my car before you do, you help me put another car up instead of it, and if that goes through then you keep your money, if both of them doesn't. Then obviously there is nothing special about your company when it comes down to my capabilities, and your refund me my money. Guess what happened ... haha they gave me a run around the bush with posting my second car and said it voided my money back guarantee if I sold it before the 180 day period hahahaa. Now im laughing from aggrevation.

They close in the afternoon and customers are directed to voicemail, and they take their time putting up your ebay account... I didnt recieve one phone call in about 2 months or a lead. I put my car up for good market value private party. Approx 4k less than everyone in the market... nothing special.

So they wanted to review the recorded calls etc, and refused to transfer me back to the person who made the deal. Why would I want to talk to them after that. Id rather do this and let you know that, I sold my car before they did. And if your close to paying them why dont you message me! and I will sell your car and give you a full refund in 30 days if I dont!!!! Haha

Im so sorry one stop motors, your customer service is geared for deception, and I do not like the way you did business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors-OneStopMotorscom/internet/One-Stop-Motors-OneStopMotorscom-THE-WHOLE-COMPANY-FAIR-WARNING-ON-WHAT-YOUR-GOING-TO-556965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors = OneStopMotors.com