Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2007

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
One Stop Motors
2950 South Rancho, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

One Stop Motors Deceptive Dishonest False Advertising Sales Practice Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

This company is only interested in getting your credit card number for a service it will not complete.

I bought this service late Feb 2007, and as of April 16th, have not received one offer to buy my car. I was lead to believe my car would be advertised on high traffic sites such as Google, AOL, MSN, etc.

The salesman recommended I list my car at a price higher than Kelley Blue Book with the idea of getting a buyer to finance the car. After 4 weeks of the adds running, I was told by the customer service dept. that my asking price was too high. I dropped the asking price $5200.00. After another 3 weeks of advertising, I called One Stop Motors to review my add, and was told by their customer service rep that my asking price was "a real deal". My first question was..."Then why haven't you gotten any buyers?"

It is obvious the web sites used by this company to advertise the car do not receive any web traffic.

I have contacted the customer service department numerous times with no satisfactory results.

Do not use this company!

Tom
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2007 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-Deceptive-Dishonest-False-Advertising-Sales-Practice-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Neva-244101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors