Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: wendi — shoreline Washington
One Stop Motors
2950 South Rancho, Suite 200. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

One Stop Motors Harrassed me andmade false promises, disappeared and took my $ Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OSM's Verification Process

These people harrassed me relentlessly, the womans name was Jill that continuously called me, she made me many promises how they would sell my car for me within 30 days and told me she would sell it for 19795.00.

As soon as I gaveher my cc information she quickly changed her story, I then said if you do not guarantee this I do not want this service so do not run my card! They ran it anyways and I told them not to!

Buyer beware this is a scam and they just take your $ for nothing! I am not done fighting , I will be reporting them to every website online and also have contacted my bank and my lawyer!

Stay away from these people, if you want to throw $ away go on a vacation, at least you will get something for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-Harrassed-me-andmade-false-promises-disappeared-and-took-my-Las-Vegas-1069832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OSM's Verification Process

AUTHOR: OSM CS Manager - ()

OSM does not guarantee time frame of sale, we do however guarantee to list and advertise the vehicle until it is sold at no additional charge to the customer. After this customer or any customer gives credit card information it goes to our verification department. OSM's verification department verifies the information with the customer as well as confirms the payment with them via recorded phone call. If a customer wished to change their mind at this point our verifications department would NOT follow through with the payment. For OSM to proceed with any advertising the customer would have to agree to the payment and terms during that verification call.