Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:orlando Florida
One Stop Motors
onestopmotors.com Orlando, Florida United States of America

One Stop Motors - Onestopmotors.com TRIED TO SCAM ME used exact SAME speech as someone else got on ripoff.com Orlando Florida

OH my gosh!! I honestly can't believe I almost fell for this. Thank god I have half a brain. I found this website thank goodness, to confirm my suspicion. I actually was told the EXACT SAME THING that someone else on this board was told. I was told to go to Yahoo and type in "classic corvette" and then also something with the word chopper. And geez what do you know? It shows up all nice and pretty with "onestopmotors.com" the first listing. Very convenient huh? So I asked him why when I typed in any other kind of car (including 2004 BMCci which is actually one of the cars on their website for sale) didn't show up!! He gave me some crap about "so many cars move through here.." I felt like saying "yeah, then there should be SOMETHING showing up besides the convenient word you gave me to type in!!!"LOL. My gosh, I feel badly for anyone who falls for this crap.

Brohar
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Orlando-Florida/One-Stop-Motors-Onestopmotorscom-TRIED-TO-SCAM-ME-used-exact-SAME-speech-as-someone-els-291010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors