• Report: #209683

Onestopmotors.com Internet U.S.A.

One Stop Motors ripoff Nevada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: reminds me

*Consumer Comment: Fully Agree

I have read numberous reports here about One Stop Motors. I would like to include my story.

I put a car up for sale in the AutoTrader, a ligit publication. I should have left it at that, but, it was time to renew plates and inspections so if I could sell it sooner I would be very happy.

One day, I recieved a voice mail about my car, so of course I called it. It was one stop motors. I admit, they sounded great, would get my car on the web to facilitate it's sale. They jacked up the price over $2000 saying they would help finace for anyone buying it and shipping, etc.

I know I should have known better but I did agree to give them my credit card number, I twice had to do pictures because they were not very good. So, I am up to almost $500 to sell the car. They gave me a password and web site to check my car sale.

I have NEVER heard from them again. Yes, it is still on the web and can stay there forever as far as I care. It doesn't make any difference because they have their money and no interest in selling my car!!!

Please, don't ever give anyone permission to sell something at anytime unless it is absolutely ligit. One Stop Motors, In my humble opinion, is NOT ligit and only a SCAM to get peoples money!!!! DON:T DO IT!

PLease, be patient when selling your car, it will happen if it is worth the price you are asking! I wish I had known about this web site before I said okay.

I can't afford the loss of the money, being a single mom and a son in college, but... I agreed, so I am stuck with something that has NEVER benefitted me, but it sure did ONE STOP MOTORS!

Kathy
Saint Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/internet/One-Stop-Motors-ripoff-Nevada-Internet-209683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors

reminds me

AUTHOR: Coburg - (U.S.A.)

During one of my first days at One Stop Motors I was talking to a customer on the phone and said something very similar too"

We guarantee that we will sell your car within xx number of days

The main sales guy, a sales closer, was by me. When the call was over, he sternly told me that OSM's guaranteed to ADVERTISE the car until it was sold. It did not guarantee to sell the car.

One Stop Motors had a feeling of sleeze from the beginning but it was then that I KNEW this place was not for me. I stuck it out for a couple of weeks but I like to sleep at night and have a clear conscience. I quit and it was a very good decision.

Fully Agree

AUTHOR: Coburg - (U.S.A.)

Kathy,
You hit the nail on the head. Don't ever buy antything over the phone until you are sure who you are dealing with.

I worked at One Stop Motors for a short time. The place is a total ripoff. I wish I could broadcast this to the entire world, unfortunately.

Companies like OSM have ruined companies who are honest.