Complaint Review: One Stop Plus

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Geosqt — Daytona Beach Florida United States of America
One Stop Plus

One Stop Plus Roamans, Woman Within, Jessica of London DOES NOT HONOR ORDERS THAT USE COUPONS Internet

I placed an order for a swimsuit on 02/19/12 knowing the item was backordered until 03/05/12. As that day came and went the status still showed "backordered" with no new ship date available but since I placed the order way ahead of when I needed it, this was acceptable. As time went by I called and was told it should be shipped "any day" now and that was still okay.

Well, now it is showing 07/20/12??? Are you kidding me??? 5 months to get a swimsuit??? Seriously??? This WAS a gift for a vacation that I specifically ordered in plenty of time BEFORE the vacation only to find it's not even going to ship until AFTER the vacation is over. I have been a LOYAL customer for YEARS but NO MORE. I will no longer shop at this site or Woman Within or Roamans or Jessica of London. Why? Because this has happened too many times before. Either they backorder an item indefinitely or they cancel the item all together.

And, I know why. It ONLY happens why I use a 50% off coupon. IF I paid full price, I'd have my order by now. I'm willing to bet that all the people who placed the same order at the same time but did NOT use a coupon they got their orders months ago. But, I used a coupon so I'm penalized!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Plus/internet/One-Stop-Plus-Roamans-Woman-Within-Jessica-of-London-DOES-NOT-HONOR-ORDERS-THAT-USE-COUP-856358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Plus