Complaint Review: One Stop Travel - After Hours Formal Wear

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
One Stop Travel - After Hours Formal Wear
www.onestoptravel.com Internet U.S.A.

One Stop Travel - After Hours Formal Wear Run-a-round on vacation/travel certificate Baton Rouge Internet

I used After Hours Formalwear to get the tuxedoes for my wedding. The company gave me a certificate from One Stop Travel for a 12-day vacation to Europe.

I was married in August 2007 and mailed in the certificate in the same month, with a request to use it in March 2008. The certificate required a 45-day advance notice. One Stop Travel has since returned the certificate THREE times.

I called the company to file a complaint and speak to a manager. I was informed that I could log-on to the web-site to use my certificate and to file a complaint. When I logged onto the web-site, I found that there was no link to file a complaint. And the best part. when I attempted to reserve my vacation, using the web-site -- after entering all of my information (using their dropdown criteria) and clicking on the Submit butten I received an error stating that the [reserve date]??? was not a known element.

These people are GOOD.

Finally, after searching the web I found two email addresses for the company. I entered the information into the website again (received the same error), copied and pasted all of the information to an email and sent it to both addresses on January 9, 2008 with a request to contact me when they received it.

Of course, I have heard nothing.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Travel-After-Hours-Formal-Wear/internet/One-Stop-Travel-After-Hours-Formal-Wear-Run-a-round-on-vacationtravel-certificate-Baton-300412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Travel - After Hours Formal Wear