Complaint Review: One Stop Wireless/ Sprint/ Shentel

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:virginia beach Virginia
One Stop Wireless/ Sprint/ Shentel
1850 Apple Blossom Dr Winchester, Virginia U.S.A.

One Stop WirelessOne Stop Wireless/ Sprint/ Shentel Did not pay me for 2 weeks of work. Employees do hard drugs in the back. Winchester Virginia

This place is a total scam. I have experience selling wireless for 5 years and I have never experienced a business so blatantly negligent. I worked there for 2 weeks and when it came time for payday they told me that a deposit was missing that I had no knowledge of. The owner Rahim told me that everything would be taken care of and never did one thing to help me. He never payed me-which is illegal and I am filing a claim with the Labor Department.

Potential customers and employees BEWARE!!! And current Employees and customers-I am really sorry for you... Go somewhere else!! The location that I worked in is Apple Blossom Mall in Winchester VA. The locations are everywhere and they are ripping people off everywhere!! ASK IF THE SPRINT STORE YOU ARE IN IS A ONE STOP WIRELESS STORE OWNED BY RAHIM ALI!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

Rage against the machine
virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Wireless-Sprint-Shentel/Winchester-Virginia-22601/One-Stop-WirelessOne-Stop-Wireless-Sprint-Shentel-Did-not-pay-me-for-2-weeks-of-work-Em-360308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Wireless/ Sprint/ Shentel