Complaint Review: One Stop Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2005

• Reported By:Hurst Texas
One Stop Wireless
1101 Melbourne Hurst, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

One Stop Wireless Ripped me off by selling me a cell phone cover worth 97 cents for $14.50 that didn't even fit my phone properly! Hurst Texas

Cell phone covers, they look cool but are they really worth it? In my opinion NO! Because I once wanted one and thought it would look good and fit like the original, but come 3 weeks later and boy was I wrong.

Whenever I pulled the phone out of my pocket that little $14.50 piece of CRAP that cost them 97 cents snapped off my phone so I just snapped it back on and went on with my life. The next day I pulled it out of my pocket and the little plastic window snapped off, plus the cover snapped off again.

So I called the company that sold me the cover (of course it had to be one of those little kiosks in the center of the Northeast Mall)., And I got no sympathy from the little japanese women who was working at the kiosk. She just said "No return policy and no exchange". so they gave me a cell number of a district manager, of which I left a Message on his voice mail, and never heard from him.

So If your in the Fort Worth, Texas area and want to get an aftermarket cover for your phone DON'T. I learned that the hard way. I mean It's fine to have one but If you want one so bad go the the wireless company (i.e. Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile) to get one, not a little stinky kiosk, that way you can have one that you know will fit, and not one that is so cheap that it won't fit even though they say it will.

Robert
Hurst, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2005 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Wireless/Hurst-Texas-76053/One-Stop-Wireless-Ripped-me-off-by-selling-me-a-cell-phone-cover-worth-97-cents-for-1450-144805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Wireless