Complaint Review: One Travel

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Lucy — manorville New York United States of America
One Travel
1050 East Flamingo Road, Suite S-302 Internet United States of America

One Travel DBAOneTravel Do not give these people your credit card. Right before confirming a flight and after receiving your Credit Card info they tell you the fight is no longer available and charge you anyhow! Las Vegas, Nevada Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Onetravel Customer support

I was looking for flights, found one I liked that looked like a great deal, entered my credit card info and by the time I completed the flight information they told me the flight was no longer available at the special price that was available only a few minutes ago!

Then they charged my credit card 474.80. without my consent.  These people got my credit card number from me and charged away.  When I contacted them they agreed to give me a refund and I have been chasing them for months and put in hours and hours of time. Warning. Do not give One Travel your Credit Card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Travel/internet/One-Travel-DBAOneTravel-Do-not-give-these-people-your-credit-card-Right-before-confirmin-863366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Travel

Onetravel Customer support

AUTHOR: Renee customer service - (U.S.A.)

Mary, I'm with Onetravel Customer Service, and I would like you to contact me so I can assist you with your refund. Please email me your booking number to tlc@onetravel.com, and place BLOG in the subject line. My name is Renee, and I look forward to getting this resolved immediately.

Regards,