Complaint Review: One Up innovation

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: G. Beck — Colbert Georgia United States of America
One Up innovation
2745 bankers industrial blvd Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

One Up innovation I have received a check by way of Fed Ex from this company for some items I had for sale. When I take the check to my bank they refuse it because of all the details and imformation on check did not ma Atlanta, Georgia

I received A check from this company for two items I had for sale. Once the check came by way of fed ex from another company in Pa. The amount of the check was way more than what the cost of my items was. I then contacted the man thru email about the check. He then replied the extra money was for the movers he had coming to pick the items up. He wanted me to cash the check. Take my part out of the check and western union the rest to another man in Pa. Once I take the check to the bank they immediately refuse the check. The check is on this company in Atlanta but the bank is one in new York. Basically after this I contacted the bank the check came from and now they have began there on investigation. Once he realised I wouldn't release items without first recieving my money he now has refused to respond. Basically I have been told the check is counterfeit. Please be careful of any money transaction with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Up-innovation/Atlanta-Georgia-30360/One-Up-innovation-I-have-received-a-check-by-way-of-Fed-Ex-from-this-company-for-some-ite-986175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Up innovation