Complaint Review: One Way Furniture

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Goodyear Arizona
One Way Furniture
Internet USA

One Way Furniture One Way Furniture false advertisement, decieving custormer service and worthless Manager Internet

*Consumer Comment: Next time

On April 2014 I was in need of a bed however the company I had originally purchased it from said it was on back order until May. I called ONE WAY FURNITURE because it carried the bed I want. First off the the bed shows that it is IN STOCK! So I called the curtomer service representative and said that befored I made the purchase I wanted to make suer they carried the bed in stock. I asked her if she could check and MAKE SURE the bed was in stock, she put me on hold and came back and assured me they had the bed in stock. She said it ships in 3 DAYS!!!  I then purchased the bed. I had to call an cancel my order with the first company thinking I could get the bed sooner if I went with One Way Furniture since they carried it! Two weeks later I call One Way Furniture because I have never received an invoice or email confirmation of my purchase. Today the customer service representative says that the bed has not beed shipped and that it is on back order until MAY. I ask for a manager, who was absolutely worthless! ERNIE who refused to give me his last name said there was nothing he could do. I told him One Way Furniture has False Advertisement and customer service representatives who LIED to me! Ernie then asked me what I wanted him to do. WOW a company that has false advertisements and lying, decieptful customer service representatives. This is an obvious shady business who needs to be looked into. DO not order from this online company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Way-Furniture/internet/One-Way-Furniture-One-Way-Furniture-false-advertisement-decieving-custormer-service-and-1138042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Way Furniture

Next time

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

When you get the same question next time from a manager, you should ask "I am not hired to manage and service customers for your company but is as customer. So what the solution do you suggest because you are hired to manage for the company?" If he/she still insists on saying there is nothing the person can do, simply say refund the money or you will take them to a small claim court (unless you wish to keep waiting).