Complaint Review: One World Fitness

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Kristi S. — Silver Spring Maryland
One World Fitness
1738 14th Street, NW Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

One World Fitness Bullen Wellness finance scam, identity theft Washington, District of Columbia

I didn't pay anything. I joined a Gym called One World Fitness on February 26 (only giving them authorization with my signature to look up my credit) , had one consultation with this place and only three sessions. I told the manager (Karim Steward) that I would get a loan from MY bank to pay for it, however they took my signature and opened a $10,060 finance in my name under the identity of "Bullen Wellness", which I did research on and found out Bullen Wellness is a Chiropractor. I never saw a Chiropractor. Once I found this out, as stipulated on the bill and after talking to HC financing, they told me to have this debt removed, I would have to contact the merchant, which I did several times and did so in certified mail, and in text message. All of which I have proof of. Karim Steward (the man I actually met with who is NOT a chiropractor, and one of the scam artist behind this entire thing), claimed he would stop the finance and he never did. I explained this to HC finance, and yet they are still calling me, even on my job and the bill was only due on April the 1st of 2013. I am now having to go through an attorney to get this matter straight, but someone needs to investigate this place because I am finding out I am not the only one they have pulled this scam on. I want this matter handled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-World-Fitness/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20009/One-World-Fitness-Bullen-Wellness-finance-scam-identity-theft-Washington-District-of-Col-1042704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One World Fitness