Complaint Review: One click cash

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: FosterH29 — Tallahassee Florida
One click cash
, Select State/Province USA

One click cash I borrowed 300 from one click cash, they racked up so many fees I already paid them the 300 back and Harrassing me at work and home stating that they will send the authorities to arrest me at my place of employment. Making me pay over 900 on a 300.00 dollar loan. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

One click cash is trying to charge me almost a thousand dollars for a 300 dollar loan.They are Harrassing me at home and work and on my cell phone stating that they are going to arrest me at my place of employment if I dot pay at least 200. These people are rude, they have horrible customer service skills and definitely don't care about their customers. Never borrow from these con artists!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-click-cash/Select-StateProvince-Internet/One-click-cash-I-borrowed-300-from-one-click-cash-they-racked-up-so-many-fees-I-already-1091130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One click cash

Fraud

AUTHOR: Sandie - ()

Do some research and you'll see they are a illegal company and aren't licensed in any state to lend. Some banks aren't allowing ACH withdrawals from them because there is a ceasemorder against them.  You need to pay back what you borrowed because that's the right thing to do. If you've paid that back send them a certified letter. If you look on the internet there's a lot of sample letters out there. Also read through this site. (((link redacted)))

good luck.