Complaint Review: One king telecom

• Updated: Tue, April 14, 2015

• Reported By: salopinacolada — Toronto Ontario Canada
One king telecom
toronto, Ontario United States of America

One king telecom Onekingtelecom.com / skypeincanada.ca / Oneking telecom / onekingtelecom This ripoff company will give you nothing .. only a headache and will run with your money.. scam, dont trust them ! toronto, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Competitor Nonsense

First you have to notice that the phone number 647-259-8695 which is the customer service number go straight to a voicemail.. quite weird for a telecom provider. Second if you email them it will take days before getting a answer.. after analyzing the onekingtelecom.com webiste I realized it was totally a scam. they add some fake logo on the bottom of the front page like nationally ranked number one customer service/!^%!^!^? wtf is this a joke?? So finally after trying to get a hold on those guys I paid via paypal the activation fees and the monthly fees where not accepted by the seller .. them.. so I called paypal and they told me its a problem on onekingtelecom side.. I try to contact them many times with no sucess. So I made a paypal complaint..  After I made the complaint the same guy Tony Garcia tells me he wont refund me as I made a complaint.. so now I have to escalate the complaint to get my money back..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-king-telecom/toronto-Ontario-/One-king-telecom-Onekingtelecomcom-skypeincanadaca-Oneking-telecom-onekingtelecom-791671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One king telecom

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Competitor Nonsense

AUTHOR: onekingtelecom - (Canada)

The report which is published on site is not true, let me explain why, i ll put my comments at bottom i ll put a # sign on his comment to explain below.

"""Oneking telecom or skypeincanada.ca or onekingtelecom.com is a big ripoff. I ordered  a full system that was suppose to transfer the calls on skype. Finally I ended up with nothing but less money in my pocket. The ''supposed'' sales manager Tony Garcia, did not finished my order.. And KEPT my activation fees stating it cant be refunded.. but they did not activate nothing for me..

First you have to notice that the phone number 647-259-8695 which is the customer service number go straight to a voicemail.. quite weird for a telecom provider. Second if you email them it will take days before getting a answer.. after analyzing the onekingtelecom.com webiste I realized it was totally a scam. they add some fake logo on the bottom of the front page like nationally ranked number one customer service/!^%!^!^? wtf is this a joke?? ##So finally after trying to get a hold on those guys I paid via paypal the activation fees and the monthly fees where not accepted by the seller ##.. them.. so I called paypal and they told me its a problem on onekingtelecom side.. ##I try to contact them many times with no sucess. So I made a paypal complaint..  ##After I made the complaint the same guy ##Tony Garcia tells me he wont refund me## as I made a complaint.. so now I have to escalate the complaint to get my money back..##

Zero professional , worst customer service ever, a big scam, dont use onekingtelecom.com , avoid at ANY COST its the worst. If I can save at least one person to get this bad situation with this board I will be happy."""""

++ this guy is our competitor, he dint order anything because he himself writing that we onekingtelecom didnt accept payment and then he contacted paypal and paypal told him there is a problem with payment on onekingtelecom website, if the paypal dint process the payment and we dint got the payment, so there is no order processed and since there is no payment there wont be any refund,

++ if there is no payment on paypal then there is no claim and there is no escalation,

++ we do have a telephone number published on website and it plays the recording for ordering instructions. support request online or live chat or just  voicemail..

please remove this fake report.

thanks