Complaint Review: One kings lane

• Reported By: ohno! — Princeton New Jersey
One kings lane
Internet USA

One kings lane Bait and switch, wrong chairs Internet

I was looking for dining chairs and found at One Kings Lane very cute chairs at a good price. I sent my credit card information and was sent 4 chairs. Unfortunatly I ordered 2 paires of Brown leather Caldwell chairs. I recieved 2 pairs of brown something Karna chairs. These are commonly available on Amazon and Overstock for less. When I notified customer service at One Kings Lane they sounded conserned. I was notified that they would give me 25% off, or I could wait 3-5 weeks while they contacted thier vendor to see what could be done. Or I could return the incorrect chairs, no mention of getting the right ones.

Basically "Sorry we hoped you wouldn't notice the bait and switch. We don't care about your time and effort, but since you noticed we will take them back. Your time and the fact that you don't have chairs is not our problem" Well I think it should be. They advertised, and thier vender sent somethinh differant. These are thier faults, but I'm the one who does not have chairs and will not get refunded until the recieve 4 Caldwell Chairs as returns. I don't know how to do that since they did not send that to me.

You might consider buying at a differant site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-kings-lane/internet/One-kings-lane-Bait-and-switch-wrong-chairs-Internet-1139838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One kings lane