Complaint Review: One kings lane

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ccp — Riverside California United States of America
One kings lane

One kings lane False advertising, Internet

I feel completely cheated. I ordered an area rug described as 100 percent wool. What I actually got was a very cheap polyester and cotton rug that was so overpriced it is unbelievable. I could have gotten this in big lots or Home Depot and not paid $600. Their web site claims I am saving $500. Really? An 8x10 polyester rug that looks like junk was selling somewhere else for $1100? I would never have purchased this if seen in a store. It is worth about $100 if that. I cannot report on the return process yet, but I assume I will be out the shipping costs at a minimum. I would advise others to be very cautious of these "deals." I will unsubscribe from their emails so I won't be tempted again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-kings-lane/internet/One-kings-lane-False-advertising-Internet-1027093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One kings lane