Complaint Review: One kings lane

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ebca — Montecito California United States of America
One kings lane

One kings lane Will Hold your funds on orders they never intend on delivering to you! Beware Internet

*UPDATE Employee: One Kings Lane

I have been disappointed with this company before for failure to properly package fragile items, such as marble platters, which were delivered shattered. However that was nothing when I spent nearly $700 on two items which I had been waiting for, after delays I contacted onekingslane.com Keep in mind I was charged the nearly $700 on my American Express which I had to pay the month before, after contacting one kings lane I received an email back that my products no longer were available to me. That's it. I could have a small credit and that my account had not been charged, this was NOT true! My AMEX had been charged and paid and if I had not gone asking where my products were no one was about to contact me, they even thanked me on this point.....very very poor business...take my money and run! I suppose my credit card will eventually be refunded because I will contact American Express but onekingslane.com never intended to deliver my products!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-kings-lane/internet/One-kings-lane-Will-Hold-your-funds-on-orders-they-never-intend-on-delivering-to-you-Be-957254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One kings lane

One Kings Lane

AUTHOR: One Kings Lane - (United States of America)

Hello,
We are very sorry you have incurred issues with your orders. One Kings Lane takes customer support and quality assurance very
seriously. Your experience is important to us and wed like to make sure the problems have been appropriately resolved. Should you have any additional questions, concerns or inquiries at this time please do not hesitate to reach out for personal assistance to CustomerAssistance@onekingslane.com.