Complaint Review: One source talent

• Submitted: Sun, August 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 28, 2011

• Reported By: Tshering — Forest Hills New York United States of America
One source talent

One source talent One source is a total rip off. Internet

One source Talent was my first calling to the entertaining industry. This is how it started , they called me and set me up for an appointment. I went for it and they liked my personality and all and me ? i was stupid enough to fall for it. I was 17 back then and my father was there to help me through with signing the paperwork. 40 bucks per month and another 900 bucks for a professional photo shoot for professional pictures. I wish i knew there were modeling sites like model mayhem where we could do TF but it was too late. For a full 7 months they took 40 bucks each month which adds up to 280 bucks. I did go for the casting calls but it wasnt much help. it was just a rip off where they kept sucking money and didnt give anything in return. i suggest NO ONE to sign up for one source since it a total rip off. I saw many people who suffered from this and i hope no one gets pulled into this pit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-source-talent/internet/One-source-talent-One-source-is-a-total-rip-off-Internet-770221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One source talent